Majestic Comfort is a large format painting created in 2012. The work was created when I was deciding on the best way to care for my father who is a quadriplegic with multiple sclerosis. This painting allowed me to process my thoughts and emotions onto the canvas and helped me find inner peace through creation.
Majestic Comfort is an original acrylic and mixed media painting on canvas.
- Canvas Size is 48 inches by 60 inches and 2 inches thick
- Edges and sides are painted
Majestic Comfort has appeared at:
- Studio D Gallery, Birmingham, Michigan as part of a solo exhibit
- Franklin Fine Art Show, Franklin, Michigan as part of a solo exhibit
- South Oakland Art Association, Michigan as part of several group exhibits
- Lily's Seafood, Royal Oak, Michigan
Shipping Cost for United States addresses is FREE.